A little history...
Hello! I grew up in Mulvane and attended school here from Kindergarten through graduation. After MHS I continued on to Cowley County Community College where I earned an Associates of Arts degree. Not really knowing what I wanted to be when I "grew up", I joined the workforce and began seeking my place in the world. A few years of unrewarding jobs later, I decided I wanted to go back to school to become a teacher. My husband and family were very supportive and, with their help, I took the plunge. The day after enrolling at WSU (Go Shox!!!) I found out I was going to be a Mom! My son was born in June of 2002, and two years later I graduated from WSU with my Bachelors in Elementary Education. In July of 2006, our daughter was born and she continues to keep us on our toes! In 2010, With the help and support of family and friends, I earned a Master's degree in Curriculum and Instruction from WSU. I am committed to providing the best education possible for the kids at Mulvane Middle School. If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 777-2022 ext. 413. Have a great day!
1. Follow the Code of Conduct we created at the beginning of the year.
2. All work assigned in class is due the next day unless otherwise stated by the teacher. Incomplete work will not be accepted. Students must return the completed assignment to me before school the next day to earn credit.
3. All students must have their conduct card and agenda with them at all times.
4. Entering the Classroom: Greet before entering. Be in your seat when the bell rings. Fill out your agenda daily. Be ready to work when the bell rings.
5. Leaving the Classroom: The teacher will dismiss class, not the bell. Return all supplies before you leave. Take all of your materials and clean up your workspace before leaving. Push in your chair.
http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/ (Continents and Oceans map practice)