MMS DRESS CODE REMINDER
It is important to remember the middle school's policy on appropriate dress for school. Please remember that the following items should not be worn to school:
1. Pants that excessively drag the floor or do not fit properly at the waist.
2. Tank tops, spaghetti-strap tops, halter tops, tube tops, see-through shirts.
3. Shirts that allow the stomach to be seen
4. Shorts that are too short
5. Clothes with obscene or suggestive messages
6. No headwear type is allowed (hats, scarves, bandannas).
Please keep the above guidelines in mind when shopping for school clothes.
Approved by BOE 1/8/01